Monday, February 28, 2011

Week 62... More Small and Simple Truths.

 So I haven't told the district yet but we're all staying I get another tranfer here in Kabankalan and with Elder Jensen so I'm stoked for that. This week we got 3 investigators at church. 1 with a date. The secret is the members and teaching the doctrine of Christ simply. One of our elders had 10 at church. Way cool! So now that's what Elder and I are trying to focus on. My teaching skills are gettting sharper and sharper. Asking deep thinking questions that make them wonder and allows the spirit to teach them. So I'm hoping and praying that we will be able to find a bunch of souls this next transfer. Thank you for your prayers. Keep them coming we need them so much. We actually had a sister here that just got to go to the temple and she put our names on the prayer roll. That was very cool to hear from her. Things here are gonna start moving. As we work with the ward and focus hard on teaching to needs of people we will see the difference. I love you all!


-Elder Heaton

Philippines Bacolod Mission



***Some New Photos!***











 

No comments:

Post a Comment