Monday, October 25, 2010

Week 45...Time goes on.


Well zone and transfer announcements this morning. I'm gonna be left alone with 3 new elders on Friday. Elders Headman, Nasis and Stokes are heading out. I'm staying and going district leader and also training a greenie! So that will be pretty fun. A bit nerve racking but it will all be way fun! So yeah. 

This week was a bit slow, but we had a great realignment of our focus here, and the things we will find the investigators {will} really strengthen this branch. Right now the mission is working on our computer system here. Lots of records lost or missing. Lots of mistakes we are clearing up. The funniest one I've seen in ours is we have a 2 and a 1 year old member haha. So that's the kinda stuff we are working on. We are seeing how we can help this branch by reactivating our inactives and all others. And also while we are working on that we will be able to find part members that we will be able to teach and baptize which will really help us out here. 

The area I'm in now is awesome! Lots of things need work to do, but thats why I am here. We had an amazing coordination with our branch president and I got to see his desire and what he wants to get done. It really empowered him and now on Wednesday he wants to work with us. I'm seeing a lot of growth although it's not big but its going to start moving a lot more, which is great. I'm loving the work and all that we are doing here. Everyday I am edified that it is the work of the Lord without a doubt in my mind. The Lord has called me here to serve. He has a purpose for me and all of us. I love you all and hope you are doing well.

-- 
-Elder Heaton 

Philippines Bacolod Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment