Monday, October 4, 2010

Week 42... Rolling Along.


Well another week gone by in a flash. Before I know it the transfer will be over and new adventures will be on the way. I realized the other day, in 2 transfers I'll be at my year mark. I don't know about you but that's about faster than anything ever haha. Being an elder is an amazing thing. The things you see and hear and feel are different every day. Being a representative of the Lord is even better, but like all things, it bring lots of responsibility. If I don't do what I'm supposed to do or what Christ would do, how on earth can I get them to hear this message of truth? How can I show them that what I'm teaching are the words of Christ? Like in spider man, "with great power comes great responsibility" how true it is. We have seen some amazing things here and I don't think that they will stop. I'm loving this work and loving all I'm doing. I love you all and hope your doing well! halong gid kamo pirme!! (take care always) 
-- 
-Elder Heaton 

Philippines Bacolod Mission




No comments:

Post a Comment