Monday, August 16, 2010

Week 35...Time Flies By!


Well today I am exactly 6 months in the field! Time has flown by faster than ever and time continues to do so. I'm still learning, striving to  be the best I can. We had a sweet experience. We got to harvest rice. I am now a filipino haha. It's way interesting. It's all done by hand, it's crazy. 

I also sat on a caribou haha as you can tell. This week is kinda a not so great message cause the computer here wouldn't send my pics so I've been trying to fix it. But anyways the work here is amazing as usual. 

This sunday I got to teach the investigators class, elders quorum, and speak in sacrament so don't complain to me about teaching a class haha! It was all that day they decided to tell me I'm teaching haha. Haha way fun lots of cool experiences. 

We had a member tell the story of the drunk teenager that killed that family by Highland High school. I was listening to it and it made me realize how hard a thing it would have been to do what the husband did. Just forgive. That's a way hard thing. But I realize also that the Lord has commanded us to forgive all. Just an interesting thing I've learned. 

But anyways, this week has been great, wierd that I'm not gonna be at home for my bday. But its even sweeteer I'm gonna be in the Philippines baby! haha. Got lots of experiences but no time to tell them haha. I'm sorry but I'm just doing my best. I love you all and hope your doing amazing. Keep the faith remember the Lord loves and watches over you all! 

-- 
-Elder Heaton 

Philippines Bacolod Mission




***Here is the only picture he was able to send***





No comments:

Post a Comment