Sunday, August 8, 2010

Week 34... Mantaangan.

So this week I just found out I'm follow up training which is like having a jr {companion} only in their 2nd transfer. So, if you remember from a few months ago, my comp was Elder Stokes. He was my follow up trainer. Well turns out I'm the follow up trainer of a different Elder Stokes hahaha from Idaho. Which is way fun hahaha. Crazy huh!

So yeah, these last 3 days have kinda sucked. I got way sick and have just slept the last 2 days. I'm still kinda goofy right now haha. But I'm way stoked for this transfer! Elder Stokes is way awesome! Way hard working. We get along great. But not really much to tell you about, plus I'm kinda short on time. But I want you all to know this work is the work of the Lord and I can feel his blessings being poured out upon me as I humble my self and pray sincerely. I love you all and hope your doing well!! I've been assigned in a town called Mantaangan. It's way small just north of Bacolod. We live in a 4 man apartment. It's way fun. Way dirty! We will be cleaning all night tonight haha. Love ya all talk to you next week!!

--
-Elder Heaton

Philippines Bacolod Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment