Monday, June 21, 2010

Week 27... All is well.


Hey everyone!

I'm doing great. All is well and it's never better, still just improving and stuff. I'm not transferring again. But this time I get to keep my companion (Elder Nicholas) which is great!!! I'm way stoked. This transfer has gone by way fast. But all is well, but I gotta run I love you all and will talk to you in a week!!! 

...I just gave a talk in church yesterday and I recorded it. It's actually my 2nd talk, but somehow the other one got deleted haha. So yeah. But that will be my message for the week its about missionary work!!! Hope you all can understand ilongo!!! I love you all!!! 
-- 
-Elder Heaton 

Philippines Bacolod Mission



Guapo?





Elder Heaton and Elder Nicholas



Family Home Evening



Service




Elder Heaton's Talk in Church...

(There is some english in there...)   :)


No comments:

Post a Comment