Sunday, April 18, 2010

Week 18...Time Flies!


Hey everyone,

This week has gone by just like "a robber in the night" to quote the bible. The work here is great we are just trying to improve ourselves and our work each day. My comp is way cool. He's from Virginia, he's way good at math.  He keeps track of all the church numbers for the last 10 years.  We always talk about how to improve the church we have some way good chats. 

He has helped me a lot with the language. It's a lot different when learning from a cano (non-native) instead of a pinoy. So my language is coming along I can say pretty much most of what I want to say but it's way simple like a young child. But my challenge now is understanding what people are saying. I understand almost everything Elder Stokes says but when pinoys talk it's way harder. But I'm getting better day by day. Amat amat. so yeah. But hopefully by the end of next transfer I'll be pretty fluent in speaking and understanding. so yeah. 

We have a lot of way good investigators just trying to keep our teaching pool big; the more investigators the more converts, the better the area the better the church, and the closer we come to the 2nd coming! The time is just starting to fly by I'm already in my 2nd transfer and 4 weeks into it with only 6 weeks a transfer it's way fast. 

I love this work and it's such a blessing in my life. I love you all and hope all is well! 

-Elder Heaton 

sorry its short running out of time


No comments:

Post a Comment