Sunday, April 4, 2010

Week 16...Binalbagan.


Well week one of my second transfer! My first transfer was so amazing! But this new area is way sweet! The area is called Binalbagan it's about an hour south of Bacolod City so yeah. It's pretty big we have to take a trike almost everywhere we go. But the nice thing is I actually live in my area haha. It's a pretty nice area. Kinda big city, tons of suburbs, pretty wealthy area which is kinda cool. 

I'm in a new apartment with a different companion which has been pretty interesting. My apartment is way small and there's only two of us. I'll send pictures. My new comp is from Virginia. He's way smart. Loves to keep track of the work with numbers and such which is pretty cool. He's a lot different than me so I'm just trying to get along with him and find some common ground between the two of us. He's way cool though. Hard worker which is awesome. I've had a bunch of pinoys (filipinos) tell me I'm better than some of the elders that have been here 3-4 transfers which is pretty sweet. I've still got a long ways to go but I'm just working on it. Still getting used to this area and such so yeah but I'll probably have a bunch more details next week! 

Good to hear about all my buddies getting mission calls! I'm proud of them! This is the Lord's work and nothing will stop it from going forth and it really is such an honor to be a part of it. I'm learning so much that will help me with my life and everything. I write and study all the time to not only better myself as a missionary but as a human being! I love this work, I love this gospel and I just want to keep working! I love you all and I'll chat with you next week! 

-Elder Heaton

Oh yeah by the way, I had my first baptism! It was way sweet, except I said the baptism for the dead prayer on accident the first time haha. but I got it right! 

****More Pictures!!!****






















No comments:

Post a Comment