Monday, February 15, 2010

Week 9... Travel.



Hoy! So i guess i have some time this morning to email you, but i just wanted to tell everyone how much i love you all and the opportunity to be here is the best thing that has ever happened to me! I love it here serving the Lord doing his work! I cant wait to get to the Philippines and start doing some real work! So Bro Leslie told mom I'm the hardest working elder he has ever taught. Which is wierd because as I was thinking about it last night I realized the MTC was a breeze! I realized I have so much more I can do! And so much more I can give to the Lord! I plan on doing just that. Giving every ounce of strength I have to serving the Lord and bringing people to Christ. I love you all so very much and I couldn't do it without you! The church is true see ya in 2!!!


-Elder Heaton

No comments:

Post a Comment