Monday, February 8, 2010

Week 8... Now the adventure really begins...



Pamilya Ko! 


Kumusta po kayo?? Well the time is nigh at hand, for me to leave the US! I leave Monday!  Head to denver then to L.A. then to Hong Kong, then to Manilla, 5 or 6 hour layover and then I get to Bacolod at like 6 at night. Im so excited these last two weeks have been crazy! I dont feel ready but that's just part of the whole experience i think. I cant wait to get there and begin my dive into the filipino culture. Hopefully I will be able to say what i need to say. haha. I get butterflies everytime i think about it.


I'm gonna need a phone card so I can call you all on monday! So send that with some of the other stuff I requested. 


This is such an amazing work here I know it's exactly where I'm supposed to be. Everything I've experienced in life has led me to this point. Because of the trials I have had, I've been able to understand and feel the healing power of the atonement. Which is exactly why I am here. I want to bring the power of the atonement I have found to the rest of Gods children. I wouldn't trade this opportunity for anything its the best thing I could be doing with my life it will prepare me for the rest of my life. 


I love the work and I love the gospel. It really is such a blessing to our lives! I love you all and i will not miss the states! maybe the clean water but nothing else! haha. Talk to you soon!!


-Elder Heaton

No comments:

Post a Comment