Monday, February 1, 2010

Week 7... Preparation.


Hey everyone,
How is everyone doing? Everything here is great! Just working hard getting stressed about being ready for the Philippines haha. Ive got a long ways to go before I'm gonna be ready for the Philippines! I fasted on Sunday for some help I'll definitely need some inspiration to know how to speak tagalog. This week was good. We had great lessons from teachers and great experiences. 
We hosted on Wednesday, I got to host Elder Knight which was cool to host someone from my high school. Also Elder Welling came in he's going to Hong Kong! But the Philippines are way cooler! haha. I love the Philippines I can't wait to get there! I'm not hosting this week so I'm going to have to just wait for Austin on the sidewalk! 
Hey Preston Happy Birthday!! Btw. 
I just found out that the Bacolod Mission is splitting! The island of Negros will still be Bacolod but the other big island will be another mission so yeah, that will happen on July 1st. So we will see what happens. I am teaching lesson 2 this week in tagalog which will be cool! I've got a lot of work to do I'm now getting up at 5:40 to study extra so just gotta keep workin. But everything here at the mtc is good.
I'm going to have to send a bunch of stuff home I can only take like 40 lbs in checked baggage and 15 in my carry on so yeah. I'm probably getting flight plans sometime this week so I'll let you know what's going on. We got a new elder from Austrailia he's awesome! He had already been here so they threw him into our district which is cool! He's an amazing elder! Time is short and I gotta run but I love you all and I'll talk to you next week!

-Elder Heaton

No comments:

Post a Comment