Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Week 97...Challenge.

Well this week I want to just talk about a little saying I like. "Where there is no challenge, there is no growth." This is a simple phrase that I've pretty much talked about many times but it seems like we always are facing more and more trials each day. I know that the Lord knows our trials. He gives them for our benefit. He won't give something that we cant handle. Only through Christ, can we overcome all. That is really the essence of my message. 

I just want to remind you that he is fully aware of what you are going through. He knows you and loves you. He only wants one thing. "our immortality and eternal life" with him in his kingdom. He has given us the way. The way is simple. The way is Jesus Christ and his gospel. "I am the way the truth and the light. No man cometh unto the father but by me." I pray that as we find our struggles in life and face things that are difficult we will be able to overcome them through the grace of God. I love you and pray that we may keep on keepin on!!!

--
-Elder Heaton

Philippines Bacolod Mission



 **********Photos***********


Elder Heaton getting ready to come home in the suit he left in two years ago!





No comments:

Post a Comment