Monday, January 31, 2011

Week 58...Strength and Weakness.


Here are a few pieces from different emails to mom and dad and some fun pics!

I'm loving the work!... 
Day after day I realize how much this work means to me it love it so much. I just want to be the best I can thats all I want. Somtimes it's hard cause you get feeling way inadequate but you just gotta keep going in faith...  

Just trying to be better each day seeing my weaknesses making them strengths. The Lord said, "I give unto men weakness that they may be humble, and my grace is sufficient for all men who humble themselves before me and have faith in me then I will make weak things become strong unto them." I see my weaknesses all the time and you just gotta change and be better you know? 

...We had a way humbling day yesterday. We were short like 9 teachings of our weekly goal so we went out and we didn't come home til we got all of them. So that was good. However a couple teachings, particularly one, we were teaching and I literally had a stupor of thought as it says in D&C. It was way disappointing just cause I didnt perform the way I wanted to. Not teaching to the needs of the investigators. But I'm way greatful cause the Lord sure has ways of humbling us when we get going ya know. So I'm excited this next week to start studying and really focusing on my weaknesses and just fix them up. So yeah. Things here are well. I'm just trying to be better and better each day. I've been reading the Book of Mormon and I'll be finishing it later today. I've had to do a lot of reading to catch up. We had a challenge to read from December to Jan 31 so yeah, I'm in Ether and will be finishing later so I'm way stoked for that. You should read it too from Feb to April. That's my challenge for you. While reading highlight any reference to Jesus Christ. It's way amazing!







Make-shift panorama of room! ...and greenie companion Elder Jensen.





*Elder Heaton getting some tracting practice in!*

Success?





No comments:

Post a Comment