Sunday, May 2, 2010

Week 20... Instrumental.


Well another week gone by in the twinkling of an eye. I can't believe this transfer is pretty much over. We have 2 weeks left. But my guess is we're staying together for another which is great! I love it here. So we will see. 

The work is coming along our numbers are going up meaning we are better fulfilling our purpose which is great. We have some great investigators and I'm just trying to keep that coming in. We have a ton of new investigators like 20ish, I think. They are all way good. I have been still working on the language that's my biggest challenge as of now, but I'm still trucking so don't worry. 

We have changed up our teachings a bit which has helped a ton. The lessons move so much smoother and go so much better, but the most important thing is the spirit. If the spirit is there then all is well. Everything is better and that's the goal of everything. 

The spirit is what gets the work done I'm just the instrument. Someone said in the mtc, the instrument doesn't matter unless it's broken or doesn't work. So I've just got to keep working and that's what I'm gonna do! I love it here! Nothing better than a 2 year mission! I love you all and hope all is well! 


-Elder Heaton 


***pictures from last weeks zone activity!***




















elder stokes



P.S.... How is Grandpa Hi-Sugar? 

Here is a message for him for his birthday! 
Happy birthday Grandpa this message is just for you!
Happy birthday Grandpa with joy and blessings too. 
I am thinking of you, from the Philippines which is really far away!
Happy birthday Grandpa! Many happy returns of the day! 
Love you Grandpa hope you are doing well and still singing always! Miss you love you! 

Elder Herald Grant Heaton III

No comments:

Post a Comment